The management of Zetor Engineering Slovakia, a. s. is aware of its responsibility for the quality of provided products and services and determines its Quality Policy in terms of the STN EN ISO 9001:2015 standard, based on the following principles:
- The management of the company is responsible for the draw-up, implementation and observation of the Quality Management System (QMS), which shall be in compliance with internationally accepted standards including education of employees in order to understand the importance and improvement of quality. The management is also responsible for continuous assessment of the functionality and efficiency of QMS and taking adequate action.
- The main objective of the company is the maximum satisfaction of customers´ requirements, the ability to respond to their requirements swiftly, and of course high quality, establishment of good relations with customers as well as gaining and keeping their confidence.
- Knowing and comparing oneself with competitors, to be constantly ready to provide the customer with solutions agreed by him, which enable constant improvement.
- To meet quality requirements and deadlines and create well-arranged projects by the accomplishment of external cooperation by continuous review of provided services.
- To educate employees in order to improve their qualification and awareness of quality and to develop their professional growth. To create preconditions for the creation of a compliant product also regarding the working environment of employees. Full-value, high-quality and professional work in order to satisfy customers´ and shareholders´ needs.
- To eliminate the negative impact on final solution through testing and simulation.
The CEO of the company is responsible for the adoption and observation of the Quality Policy by all employees. The Quality Policy has been published in all designated places in the Company.
The suitability of the Quality Policy shall be reviewed by the CEO within the review of the QMS of the Company once a year.
Information Security Policy
The management of Zetor Engineering Slovakia, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as the „Company“) undertakes to meet requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard (Information Security Management System – ISMS), to draw up, implement and observe an efficient integrated management system (IMS) of the whole company that will be in compliance with internationally accepted standards and that is to be improved continuously.
The Information security policy (hereinafter referred to as the IS Policy) contains goals, the framework and significance of processes regarding the information security.
Employees and partners have been acquainted with the IS Policy.
The management of the company especially accentuates:
- observation of legislative and contractual requirements in terms of the Information Security,
- determination of requirements regarding education of employees in terms of the Information Security,
- determination of requirements of prevention and protection,
- observation of principles of management of organisation´s activity continuity,
- taking corrective measures based on experience with security incidents,
- realization of consequences of violation of the security policy,
- implementation of security principles to services provided at client´s site,
- determination of the nominal responsibility for ISMS in the Company.
The organization carries out a regular analysis of risks including the determination of an acceptable risk level.
The coordinator of IS Policy is the Information Security Manager.
The suitability of the Policy shall be reviewed within the review of the information security management system once a year.
The management of Zetor Engineering Slovakia, a. s. is aware of its responsibility for the environment and determines its Environmental policy in terms of the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- The Company has documented and implemented a working Environmental Management System and Company´s top management undertakes to observe all System regulations and improve the System constantly.
- The Company has a positive relation to the environment and that is why all employees of the Company are trying to improve it constantly and to prevent pollution.
- The whole company undertakes to observe particular legal regulations for environmental protection as well as organizational regulations related to environmental aspects of the Company.
- The Company sets its environmental goals regularly and provides resources and conditions so that they could be met.
- Close cooperation and communication with employees, suppliers and public institutions in terms of the environment is one of the basic premises of our successful business.
- We thoroughly monitor and analyse results of our activities because that is the only way how to adopt effective decisions by the management of the company.
- We also do not forget the region we´re active in and we do our best to support it in order to improve its environment.
The CEO of the company is responsible for the adoption and observation of the Environmental Policy by all employees. The Environmental policy has been published in all designated places in the company.
The suitability of the Environmental policy shall be reviewed by the CEO of the company within the review of the Environmental Management System of the company once a year.